Deeside Youths - Youth section of Deeside Thistle Cycling Club.
The aims of the youth section of the club are to encourage young people to
participate in cycling, for fun and also encourage participation in organised cycling events.
All coaching sessions are run by a team of qualified Scottish Cycling coaches.
Depending if your aspirations are for fundamental skills & fitness development,
or high performance with a view to racing at Regional/National events, we have
coaching support available for Road, MTB and Cyclocross. Please get in touch with us
for coaching support below:
New riders please email a completed copy of the rider information and
consent form, available below, to the Youth address.
In addition please take a signed copy to your first session.
- A cycling helmet is compulsory and must be of correctly fitting size
- Riders must wear suitable clothing for the weather conditions and for riding a bike
- The bike must be in good working condition with functioning front and rear brakes
- Riders are encouraged to wear gloves, either racing mitts or full fingers
- Note: A bike, helmet & clothing check will be made at the start and we regret that riders will not be allowed to take part if these requirements are not met.